3.17.2013

http://youtu.be/XQMcz6YaC0s

So I hungout on Google plus, which to say the least was a very scary experience, but in the end it wasn't anywhere near as bad or difficult as I had imagined, The host Johnathan was very forgiving and friendly and did a great job in connecting us all up. like all live events it had it's moments. Some of the artists never quite got connected, others had sound problems, like at gigs, but all in all it was an enjoyable couple of hours.

looking back at the recording I think I need to do a little less talking and stop scratching my face, saying errr a little less and get my instrument into the frame.

There is something going on here though as a vehicle for getting our music out to more people it's a great format, and in it's own way entertainment.

at the moment it's difficult to find, you have to know how to find it, which isn't easy but in time we will find a way to make it more accessible.

So after my first excursion into open mic in cyberspace I can only give it a big + and I shall be recommending my friends to join us on this 21st century way of getting our music out to the masses.

Thanks again Johnathan for a great job in hosting an intriguing concept, I look forward to being with you all again.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete