4.07.2012

Keep Colin and carry on

I know I posted here a couple of weeks ago a blog entitled "That's all folks" but just the other day I found out that the candidate that the conservatives have pitched against me, is, wait for it..................  Helen Irving!!!!!!.

So all you North warders, .

 Take time to ponder on this before you blindly vote blue on May 3rd.

I had the street lamps painted when they said there was no money to do this

I persuaded the Council to enter the 21st century and have a website

I lobbied to cut the amount of papers we were sent by post which are now sent by email.

Soon New Market St will become traffic free on market days when Brogden St one way system is reversed,
that will happen because I made a song and dance about it.

I have been at the forefront of developing Ford Park from a derelict site to a beautiful park.

Me and Colin H. steered the Sir John Barrow monument project to successful conclusion.

Doesn't sound like a lot, for 8 years, but ask Helen Irving what she has achieved in her four years on the council when she comes knocking on your door.

Keep a Colin and  carry on











2 comments:

  1. Against Helen Irving I agree it's no contest but can we do even better?

    I'll have a set of questions for you and I'll judge from your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin, Quite honestly I'm still undersided. I've sent you my questions - Basically: Will you support our community projects - and am awaiting your response - see my blog.

    ReplyDelete