5.07.2012

One life to live



Just back from a couple of weeks in  the Dominican Republic, my spiritual home it seems these days. I always find inspiration for another song. They just pop out of thin air when I'm there and here's one that popped out this time. We don't have any fancy video gear so this is recorded on my smart phone, which seems to do just about anything. We had to be on the beach at about 7am before the breeze started blowing which make a dreadful noise on the built in mic.
Good to discover I'm no longer a town councillor, I'll have to change my strap line at the top of this blog.
Still suffering from jet lag and lack of sleep so will maybe comment on my 8 years at UTC another day. As for now it's Col the songwriter and beach bum here to entertain with my new uke.

No comments:

Post a Comment